It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-13

Notes:

I listen to Alix Jones and NPR. NPR is easier to ignore while listing to their propaganda than Alix Jones. This is quite a spectrum. I want to listen to opinions I agree with and disagree with. Both sides of the spectrum have both elements.

Messing with notebooks today. People return them after using them around the country. They are in all kinds of shape. Some people just send them back as is. Some clean them off before sending them back. Some activate passwords in the BIOS. There is just no real protocol.

Spent a good deal of today buying cables.

Nat got me some powdered sugar donuts from the Mrs. Bards store. She got me two bags. I've eaten enough to choke a horse. I gave away most of the donuts today. I walked around from office to office on the north side and handed them out. That still didn't kill the bag. I left the rest in the lunch room. They finally disappeared. Still have a couple at the house to finish.

No comments: