It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-12

Notes:

This morning was a rough walk in. Nothing bad happened. I'm not feeling well. I was sweating the wrong kind of swat. The day was not hot or sunny, yet I had the fever sweats and that shaky feeling one gets.

The phone, the phone, the phone is just ringing. We don't need to answer, let the motherfucker ring! The word 'motherfucker' was in my spell checker. =\

I got on the elevator this morning and met my doppelgänger. He was bald, about my age, about an inch taller, had a bit of a stomach, was waring tan shoes, was waring a horizontal striped white shirt with a dark collier. His pants were slacks, mine are jeans.

Burning a DVD ISO larger than 4.4G in Windows. This example is burning a Windows 7 beta. The method should be sound for other DVDs.

No comments: