It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-04

Notes:

The walk in this morning was beautiful. There was a chill in the air. Just enough chill to make it a comfortable sweat free effort. Nice. The sun rise was pretty cool too. I didn't get a picture. I just wasn't in the mood. Thought I'de mention it. Today is going to be one of those days I envy the guys working on the fountain out front.

There is something going down in Europe. There is speculation that there will be a Mumbai type attack somewhere in Europe, specifically in Germany. Some say the warnings coming out tell them that the bad guys are in place, supplied and waiting for a go. I have no idea how accurate any of this is. A travel advisory has been issued. "Don't stick out." seems to be the message. Scary stuff.

This weekend, I tried to figure out a way to hook my camera to the car. I want to take a video and make a time lapse. There is nowhere to just sit the camera. We already have problems with stuff stuck to the dash via tape. I'm looking for a clip that I can put a tripod screw on for clipping the camera to a surface. I've found some monopods that clamp, but they are expensive and seem designed to fit on car windows and something hard. I need a heavy duty Acco clip or something to that effect.

Walked over to Randell's and spent $13 or so for a loaf of bread, dill relish, mayo and lunch meat. You have got to be kidding me. That is high as a cats as. The cost of everything is going up. The walk was nice. I couldn't get upset for having to run across the street. On top of that, they were all talking sports back at the lunch room so I don't think I missed anything.

The G. Gordon Liddy Show had a Toys R Us ad. Didn't expect that.

It is so often that I do not know when things are going wrong until they have stopped all together. Someone's laptop is acting funny. I need to take it for an hour or two to figure out what is going on. They will not give it up. They will not give it up until things just don't work. This happens with engineers, sales, management, every one. No one is immune. Not sure if it applies to all resources or just computers. I only deal with the latter.

No comments: