It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-24

Enchanted Forest

Wonderful time at Faire this weekend. I left this video very long for the heck of it. It is the full 10 minutes aloud by YouTube. Well, They supposedly allow 15 minute videos now, but I haven't figured it out yet.

This is the Texas Renaissance Festival. The Enchanted Forest walk is free. I should have know better. If you get in the place right after cannon (opening) and run to the the back, you can have the place to yourself for a bit. Maybe next time.

I will have some more videos coming from this weekend's trip. I'm destroyed this evening. This video is basically uncut so the editing consists of shooting the intro and dropping it in place. Then click the render button. I suppose it could have used some editing, but I'm just way too out of it.

Some of the footage I shot was me basically vlogging in the Faire. This is a big step for me. I've done like two shots of me talking to a camera in public with the camera aimed at my face. There is something worth noting about this experience. I feel more comfortable doing it inside Faire than in the realm of the mundanes. This means I do not feel the fourth wall stress as badly while in garb in Faire.

Field Data
Title Enchanted Forest Texas Renaissance Festival.
Description This is the Texas Renaissance Festival. The Enchanted Forest walk is free. I should have know better. If you get in the place right after cannon (opening) and run to the the back, you can have the place to yourself for a bit. Maybe next time.
http://www.texrenfest.com/
Tags TRF Texas Renaissance Festival Enchanted Forest Faire fare Houston nature walk Canon 940IS
Link Link

No comments: