It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-11

Very Local News

  • It is September eleventh.  it has been seven years. It is understandably all that is on the national news. Local news is all about the pending hurricane. Again, understandably.
  • Office is closed Friday 2008-09-12 for the hurricane. Good idea. I took off today at about 15:00 to make things a bit easier for preparedness.
  • We have a color coded vacation board. We color in little squares with  pencils to tell what kind of time off we are taking. I think it is great knowing who is gone, but why is between the employee and HR.
  • I didn't have any news podcasts to listen to today. When I got home last night, I was completely warn out. I drug myself home from the bus stop. I fixed a sandwich and passed out on the couch waiting for some files to copy. Nat was already asleep. She has been under the weather lately.

No comments: