It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-21

Sunday

Today is the first Sunday that can be called normal after hurricane Ike. It is living up to that claim with zeal. I mowed the front. I'm drinking a soda. I sit in the air conditioning. I'm reading blogs. Nat is playing some FaceBook game about building an empire. I'm telling her she needs to get WOW. She would love it. I all but dread going back to work tomorrow because I just need some rest. The time off last week was spent running for our lives, hold up in someone else's home, or worrying about making things work post-Ike. There was no rest.

I need a vacation. I never take vacations. I hate coming back from vacations. I don't want to go back to w life. I feel that my life should not be so stressful that I need a vacation.

Today rocks as relaxation goes. It was difficult to get myself motivated to mow the yard. I would love to do the pictures I took for Ike. I'm just too lazy. Today is cool though. I must remember this when I'm busting my ass tomorrow.

No comments: