It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-01

Monday off

Got up this morning. There are two stories on the blogsphere. The presidential race and the hurricane. A couple of people are putting up some vacation pictures and videos. One person just put up a cow skull. Defense Tech mentioned a really bad mistake made by a Harrier Pilot. Something about not checking the angle of the nozzles before ejecting. There is just plane nothing else on either the blog or the MSM.

I was almost hoping for some rain out of the hurricane. It looks like we will not even get that. The last news I saw was riddled with "near miss" and "better safe than sorry".

We went over to my parent's place for burgers. They were wonderful. My dad gave me a watch. It works great. There was a Futureama marathon on. I think they were re-runs, but I can't tell. I do not remember the episodes. There was also some kind of Star Trek Next Generation marathon on another channel. I miss cable. We picked up some stuff we stored at my parent's place like five years ago.

On the way home, Nat and I discussed notebook computers. We discussed a trailer for the Carola.

I have a ridiculous show on the computer called Midlothia. It is a couple guys who just don't understand life and one who is smart, but still doesn't get it. It is about a small town girl who is mixed up with these three idiots.

Good Labor Day. Time for bed. Work tomorrow.

No comments: