It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-30

Posting

I liked the post I made last night. It gave that sense of satisfaction that I get from blogging. We need things that make us feel good about ourselves. That post felt pretty good. I would have liked to have added some clickable picture4res on the post, but the google editor doesn't support that yet. Nor can you embed a YouTube video without editing the HTML in an editor. That kind of sucks. Then again, no one else really supports that stuff either.

Google docs also doesn't have good support for paragraphs. That is, you can't always tell when something has the <p>...</p> tags around it without looking at the code. That blows because it helps if your wrap all your text and objects in those tags. That way things have a consistent amount of space before and after. With google docs, all the text looks the same distance regardless of paragraph tags. So, google docs has a ways to go.

One of these days I'm going to figure out a way to take notes at Faire. One of the guys up there has a cool digital camera that takes two hours of video. The camera was only $200. I didn't catch what kind of memory it had, but I bet that was extra. It also didn't do zoom very well. It was little bitty, yet had a pop out screen on the side. It took 5 megapixel pictures too. The best thing, it was smaller than a pack of cigarettes. That's important to get those candid videos. It's good to know that kind of thing is out there. If it also did voice recording, it would be about the ultimate Faire recording device.

No comments: