It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-11

I may vote for Hillery

Maybe not.

The music server was dead and I forgot my news podcasts today, so I listened to liberal talk radio. A bunch of people think Clinton is a "war Democrat". They call in bitching that she is more aggressive than the Republicans. I agree.

Giuliani should be a Democrat. I'm not going to get in to why. He is on the wrong side of the fence.

Obama reminds me of Carter. Remember Carter? He was the guy who couldn't delegate his cup of coffee in the morning and it cost the country. Obama is charismatic, but I've seen nothing that tells me he is a leader.

I barely remember any of the names of the other Republicans because I think they are all a bunch of nobodies and should save their investor's money.

I'm a Texan. Hillery is the most blood thirsty lawyer in the bunch (Democrat or Republican). She has survived a lot. To put it in a prospective that I think most of my friends will understand, she has more balls than the other guys. When asked what she would do if US interests are attacked by Iran, she said "Retaliate" without missing a beat. She is for watching people before they commit a terrorist act. She has a bunch of stupid ideas about health care, but who has any good ideas about health care. She is pro abortion. I don't much care about that. She is for getting out of Iraq, but she says it will take a long time. That is Democrat-speak for open ended. She has some other liberal baggage too. I'm not that worried about it. I would rather have someone who is soulless in the Whitehorse as apposed to a coward.

I like her a hell of a lot better than her husband. He comes off to me like a used car salesman. Hillery just sounds mean to me. I like that in a president.

Hello!!! Life long Republican in Texas liking the leading Democrat here!!!

The GOP is about to get seriously smacked in the next election. They will not learn anything. They are just plane not listening. They will be voted out. I'm starting to be OK with that idea.

There is an old stereotype of "tax and spend Democrat" that still gets tossed around. Well, the Republicans spend just as much. It boils down to where they spend the money. The amount just isn't a factor any more. The US is going broke and no one will end up in jail when it is all over. I'm buying a book on learning Chinese personally.

I wish Hillery would announce that Nancy Pelosi is her running mate. That would send me running back to the Republican party in a heartbeat.

Oh, have I mentioned lately that Carter should just frigging die already. He is really annoying. He was a lousy president and is a bad de facto ambassador. Shut up and let the currently elected people do their job, you antisymmetric peanut-head.

No comments: