It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-26

Faire Weather

I was walking to the bus stop this morning and noticed it was beautiful outside. I wish I could capture the clean, cool, not overly air. There was a semi stuck at the corner of one of the streets. It appears that it was trying to take a left and dropped the transmission or something. There was a mechanic there with lights working on it. The ground is dry. The grass is shorter than normal on my walk.

This weekend is supposed to be more of the same. It is Halloween weekend at TRF. Halloween weekend is one of the big party weekends for camping. That is one of those weekends that is packed. Many people say they are only coming for a couple of weekends. Those are invariably first, last and Halloween weekends. It is the party weekend when all the drunks show up and the normal folks get toasted to stand it. People dress up in whole new costumes just for the heck of it. Jedi and Storm Troopers drink together. Jawa and Hobbits get along, and party.

I noticed something else this morning. It is a full moon. So, we have the big party weekend. The weather is going to be clear and cool. We have a full moon. My my, I predict craziness. I hope it is reined in and quiet after 02:00 or so. Well, let's just hope no one gets hurt.

No comments: