It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-31

Boo!!

It is Halloween. We had a kid party. We invited a bunch of friends who had kids. A couple who didn't have kids showed up. Quintin and Jake showed up. So did the brother in laws. It was a blast.

I'm tired. We had 75 kids here. Well, 15 or so. They seemed like more.

Adam found the color hair spray. Most of the kids had technocolor hair walking out the door.

The adults liked the glow sticks. The kids liked playing with the ball in the back yard. Oh, they liked running around and screaming at the top of their lungs too.

It's funny. Most of the kids that showed up from Elle's school were brought by their nannies. Thanks to Bill and Ted, Elle is in a much better school than we could possibly afford. Thanks Bill and Ted.

I didn't take any pictures. I was busy eating chips and throwing things away that Nat kept handing me.

Gosh, I'm tired.

I forget how bad this neighborhood is until my friends come over. I live next to the hood.

We got three sets of trick-or-treaters. We handed out play-doe.

Gosh, I'm tired. I've got a nose cold too. I'm going to take a bunch of Nyquil and pass out.

We are going to take some things to Faire that are left over.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. You made it a great party. Any one want some left over pizza?

Gosh, I'm tired.

1 comment:

Snake said...

Yea super nice party. Thanks again for the invite. I would say Quinton and I came in a close second to the most kiddy "adult", next to Adam.

Jake