It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-10

Weekend Summary

I blew off this weekend. There were dozens of things to do.

  • Mow
  • Weed and feed the entire lawn regardless of if it kills the grass.
  • Plant a bush That Nat turned up with this pas week.
  • Kill ants (OK, this one is just for fun)
  • Clean the garage after the sale a couple of weeks ago.
  • Dishes

I didn't do any of them. I feel bad about it, but the honey-dos are still there. I complained to a friend


Hey, it is good to take a weekend and normalize. Especially us fathers and homeowners and family bread winners who work all week. Our wives will lead us to believe we always need to be working on something and fixing this, upgrading that, installing this, going here, worry about this, etc. That drains us and it is good to take a weekend and just blow off the mess!

I did feel energetic this morning. I got good work done. I needed some down time. I needed it and I took it. Now it's off to work the rest of the week.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: