It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-28

Transformers

I saw the Transformers movie last night. A bunch of people didn't like it. It thought it was very good. The special effects were well done. The robots really did look like they sat on top of buildings. The battle scenes looked very good. The scale looked a bit off a couple of times. There was one guy in a special forces unit who wore glasses. I don't think you can ware glasses in special forces. I'm not sure. I'm sure there are tons of little crap like that.

The show really had the feel of a cheesy cartoon. I liked that. I like the characters. I like the evil nature of the evil robots. I like the robots getting hurt and not only feeling it, but not healing instantly. Bumblebee ended up in a couple of pieces.

There was a bunch of touchy feely crap in the beginning. Not many of the jokes were all that funny. The little jam-box guy was annoying. All in all, The last scene after the credits start wasn't funny. I give it a 6 out of ten.

No comments: