It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-04

Good idea


It may be something of a teenage nightmare: limits on when a wireless phone can make and receive calls and to whom, restrictions on text messages and talk time, and set allowances for ring tones and other downloads - all at a parent's fingertips.
...
Many parents want their children to have access to cell phones for safety reasons, but they don't want them making or receiving non-emergency calls during the school day, chatting away all the shared family-plan minutes or bloating the bill with text messaging charges, Hill said.

Imagine that, give the customers what they want. What a novel concept.

I as a parent demand this kind of control over my kid's phone. Period. I want this kind of control over my own phone to keep myself in line.
Of course there are limitations. It doesn't sound like those will cost me money.


"Kids won't like it all," said 16-year-old Alex Wall, who was shopping for a new phone with his mom at a San Antonio AT&T store last week.

Somehow, I don't think that will make much never mind to parents who are the one's paying for all of it like me. It shouldn't be that long before other cariers step in line.

No comments: