It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-24

Glasses Repair

I had to put a drop of Crazy Glue on my glasses today at work. The plastic sleeves over the arms of the glasses started to slide a bit more than they probably should. I wondered around asking a couple of folks. I finally found the refrigerator in which we keep that sort of thing. Now there are fingerprints on the plastic of the arms. I didn't get my fingers anywhere near the tip of that frigging tube. How did it get on my hands? Crazy Glue is mysterious.

Well, no more sliding so far. My fingers are not glued together. The glasses are not glued to my head, though I silently vowed to just leave them there if I had and deal with it when I got home. There are no permanent fingerprints on the lenses. I'd call that a successful repair. The smell is a bit strong. You would think that would make the day go faster.

No comments: