- I'm tired of the Iraq war. I think the US should stay the course and get the job done. I'm sick of hearing about it.
- I'm sick of Petraeus.
- I'm sick of people running for the presidency. I still have a frigging year to go and I'm already sick of all of them.
- As much as I call myself a Republican, I dislike the entire Republican list more than I hate any of the Democratic choices.
- The lending debacle is about to drive me nuts. People who buy investments need to know what they are getting in to. People who make loans need to know what they are getting into. The people who made the loans that are going bad should be held responsible for misrepresenting what they had done.
- I'm tired of five people taking the exact same news story and pulling out five different interpretations that go in five different directions that are all based on cherry picked bullets without thinking about any one else's point of view. (blogs)
- I'm tired of reading blogs that I do not agree with.
- I'm tired of reading blogs that I do agree with.
- I'm tired of MySpace
- I'm tired of Facebook.
- I'm tired of IM
- Windows still sucks.
- Macintosh computers still have flaws even if they are based on
BSD. They try to sand-box the user too much.
- Linux is sorely laking in support.
- Yum updates make as many programs break as they fix. I've lost GAIM/Pidgin and my video editing software over the last couple of days all due to yum updates that broke stuff. There is no way to revert.
- You can't get 95% of programs to build out of the box on Linux
any more. There are so many interdependent objects that it boils down
to setting up a machine with a specific setup to get your primary
program to work. This smells a lot like Windows.
- Where the hell is IP6?
- Why are the game manufacturers not using live disks for their
games? I bet half of all support communication is due to people's
messed up OS settings. This really makes no sense to me. Hell, if you
did it right you could put multiple systems on the same disk. What is
on the person's computer wouldn't really matter that much.
- Where the hell are flying cars?
- Most portable devices require a computer base station to function
properly. What he hell is with that? Is a phone or iPod really portable
if it is not also stand alone?
- Why are we not aloud to win anything any more?
- Where is Football (soccer)?