It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-05

Doctor's web page

My doctor does not have a web page. My dentist doesn't either. Neither does my eye doctor.  Every other place I spend money has a web page. If not the individual place, the nation wide chain does. Most of the little shops at Faire seem to have their own page. I have several and I don't sell anything. People's cats have web pages. Midas just started up their page and man are they proud of it.

If I want to find out anything about my doctor I have to go to national databases or skip it and go to some place like web MD. I'm trying to think of other entities that do not have pages. I'm coming up blank. Even the plant place has a web page. Where the hell is my doctor?

What other institutions don't have a web page that should?

No comments: