It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-10

Carnage for the destroyer


It does not boggle my mind that movies as bad as "Carnage" can get made. With cheap cameras and workable editing equipment, everybody's a movie-maker nowadays, and amateur flicks like this are getting churned out in basements and backyards across the globe. What boggles my mind is that somebody thought that people who weren't actually involved in the production of "Carnage" would actually want to see it. I cannot say that this is the worst movie ever made; too many homegrown productions are out there, and surely millions of them are this painfully inept. But I can say that "Carnage" is unquestionably among the very worst movies to ever land an official, professional public release.

A final thought. I'm told that there are 'at least' some people on the fringe (who visit horror conventions) that actually DO like this movie. This is true. Also, some people think Ashlee Simpson is an accomplished musician, some people think the capital of Canada is Milwaukee, and some people like to drink other people's urine. Good night.


I'm sorry I waisted my bandwidth on it. I don't even pay that much for my bandwidth.

No comments: