It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-16

Taxes
I had to take a half day today to get the last bit of taxes done. We used a guy in Richmond Rosenberg. With the house and all, I wanted to have a pro do it. I'll have a good go-by for next year.
I heard about the crazy news story about the shooting in Virginia. I'm sure this is not the first place you have heard about it. I'm just going to link to the most obvious place. I have no theories or comments really It is just a mess. I don't like the fact that the guy hung around for a while then went and killed a bunch more people. That kind of pisses me off. I'm going to wait for more details. there is just night solid in the news that I've come across yet.
Right now I'm burning some data DVDs and typing up my blog. I'm also looking at my second video on YouTube. It is a cut up version of the movie I shot at Ethan's birthday. I'm going to make sure they like it before I publish it here. I'll have the pictures up sometime soon too. I just don't have as much time on the computer being a husband and parent. There are other bits to life.
I'll try to get some things written down. Maybe even something worth reading.

No comments: