It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-24

Tasks
So, I was handed an entire web site at work and told to "fix it." I'm a dead man. I haven't a creative bone in my mouse hand. I've looked at what I have to work with and I cringe.
Creative freedom ... BAH!!! Tell me what to do.
I'm sure I'll figure it out. It is a bit like any change. I have some learning curve to over come. The HTML that  I've modified in the past has been from a stable start. This is not quite a rewrite.
On a good note, maybe I'll learn how to spiff up the old blog and table-bound home page a bit.
Well, I found only two HTML editors recommended. They both suck. Amaya is not so bad. None of the editors I found can hold a candle to Dreamweaver. Not by a long shot.
I'm screwed. I'm reading about limitations to using Dreamweaver under Linux. Great. They just need to port it.

No comments: