It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-01

Sunday is a bit better
So, I got up sometime this morning. it was like 11:00 or so. I took a shower. I have to take a shower in the morning just to get motivated to do anything it seems. I knew I was headed straight out to mow the yard, but I still needed to take a shower first.
So, I'm out there mowing. I expect the worse. I thought I would pass out or something. I mowed and coughed a couple of times, but that was due as much to the grass-dust from mowing as it was to the plague I've acquired.
If I can get Nat out of bed we will be off to Sonic for a late lunch. If not, I'll be surfing those political blogs again. Hopefully, this time, I can keep my cool.
Oh, It is the first of the month. I must pay bills too. Damn bills. I only hope there is enough in the larder to cover the outside hands in my pockets.
I'm watching some stupid movie about making movies in France in the sixties. It is so played that I'm going to turn it off and delete it. I then switch over to another stupid movie that is much better. It doesn't pretend to be something full of art.

No comments: