It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-27

Bitch Session

The sun came out once in a while today. That's how it is some days. The traffic is nuts today. I don't even know why. Is it me, or is it getting worse?  Wednesday, when my sweetie picked me up, we had to snake trough the neighborhood to Richmond and still got caught in a snarl of cars and angry people. Why do people let it get to them? It's traffic. That is what it is supposed to be like. If it weren't a pain in the ass, what would couples have to talk about when they got home?

Houston is spread out over a wide area. Every inch of it is either a place to drive to, or a piece of ground devoted to cars. You know, I've complained about this quite enough on my blog. It will never get fixed. It will only get worse. I'm afraid the solution is $10 a gallon gas. That would do the trick. More people would work from home. Public transportation would finally take over. We could rename the place to Utopia.

And, I'm a republican. What else would I fix while I'm blathering on?

  • Foreign Aid: I have no idea what to do about that. It sucks that the rest of the world hates us and half of them stand daily at the US tax payer's tit.
  • American Idol: abolished. Keep the losers under wraps. Tell people they suck before they darken my screen.
  • Drunk drivers: Put a bounty out that pays people who turn in drunk drivers. $1000 every time someone is convicted to whoever turned them in.
  • Lawsuits: Looser pays court costs.
  • Taxes: Flat tax.
  • Illegal Immigration: "WALL!" Why are people so freaked out about walls? My house is made of walls. I only let people in when I want them there. If someone just climbed in the window without permission, I'd shoot them.
  • Over crowded prisons: Start throwing them over the WALL.
  • Medicine: Abolish all forms of malpractice insurance. Don't let hospitals or employees carry any kind of insurance. The prospect of being ruined in one fell swoop should keep them on their toes.

But, then what do I know? I just keep my ears open.

No comments: