It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-01

April Fools Day
I don't have anything to say about April Fools Day except I'm glad that it falls on a Sunday this year. Just to keep people from trying to make jokes. I've never liked April Fools Day and prefer not to participate.

Saturday
Saturday was a bad day. I got up around 16:00 or so. Yup. I was so tired that I didn't stir until then. I got up and read some blogs. I read some very opinionated political blogs. They don't hold back much. I suppose I just wasn't up for it because I got more and more pissed off as I read. The Iranians think they can kidnap soldiers from another nation and just get away with it. Well, they are just getting away with it. Hell they got a way with it  back in the seventies when they took the American embassy. Why shouldn't the same thing work today? And these are the people who will have nuclear weapons in five to ten years. I can't wait.
Then there are the Democrats who want to erode this nation from within. There are people out there who will sacrifice their own countries ability to defend itself just to get someone who acts more like they do in the government (Hillery).
I have this fantasy of owning a restaurant and Hillery comes by for a photo-op. I throw her out because she is disturbing the other customers. There are no other customers. As she walks out the door I say "The secret service is welcome to stay if the want." Just to piss her off.
How pathetic is that fantasy? It's the only fantasy of mine involving Hillery.

Crayfish
So, we went over to a friend's place for a crayfish boil. As I walked up the driveway, I could hear people in the garage (It was drizzly outside) talking, nay screaming at each other in that drunken way too loud way. I couldn't take it. I ended up walking around the block. Then I sat in the car for a while. I had to go to the bathroom so I started walking down Richmond. I got to Dairy Ashford and figured out there was not much to choose from there. I went up to Westheimer and at a  at Berger King. That is when I decided to just take the bus home. The mile and a half walk did me some good. I got home and Nat (still at the party) SMS me with "Are you still in the car." I answered "At home." She called right then. I figured that would get a response.
She feels like she did when I left the movie a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I can understand that. I left the movie to keep from screaming at the people next to us. I just wanted some quiet yesterday. I couldn't take a loud party where people might start talking about politics.
The fact that I'm sick and coughing ever ten minutes doesn't help anything. I'm starting to wonder if I have the disease that will kill me. Nothing works. Id didn't help that while I was in the car my friend comes out of the party and thanks me for giving him the plague. That may have been the thing that started me walking - to prove that I'm not dead yet.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

To be fair to you, I think I actually got sick from Rebecca. She had the bug before you did, I think.

I was just joshing with you. Not really accusing you of anything.