It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-04-09

Anatomy of a Monday
I hate Mondays. I'm not even sure why. I tend to get plenty done on Mondays. Honestly, I enjoy my job most of the time.
Today, I worked with a new server that has 8 gigabytes of RAM in it with two duel core processors. That is a serious work horse. When I went to build a program, it still bogged down to a crawl. There is just no hope for this one project that we use. I have no idea what the bottleneck is. It is just plane slow. The powers that be say it is that way only because there is no other way to build the package and get what we need. I looked in to what it is doing as far as my skills let me. It just seems like there should be a better way.
It was cold and rainy this morning. Even listening to the news didn't comfort me much. I morned the Sunday afternoon we all spent just sitting around and watching movies, eating left overs. I suppose the glass of wine didn't hurt much either.
But hey, I got my first YouTube video up.

No comments: