It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-12-13

Photo
Oh, the office photo showed up. I look like a dork. I guess they photographer skipped the one where I looked like a complete nimrod. Frigging Allen cracking jokes. Oh, well. It isn't as bad as I thought.

Car
We have still not heard about the car. For all I know, it only needs an alignment and a new tire. It didn't look like the rim was bent or anything. It could be a broken ball joint or a bent tie-rod. I found out or deductible is $750, so it won't be too horrible if it is something bad. What scares me is those cars are kind of funny. What if the car has thousands of dollars worth of damage or is totaled. That would really make me mad if the car is seriously damaged just for bumping the curb. I can see it happening with a modern car though. They only seem to build them these days to just barely make it past the warranty.
On the good side, Nat has fallen in love with the Rav 4. It is not a complete minivan. It reminds me a lot of Adam's Lexus SUV. They have the small one, what ever it is called. The new Rav 4 seems to be a really cheep version of that. Cheep, but functional. I do not mind plastic over wood siding. I prefer cloth seats over leather. It will be at least a year before we can afford anything. This time, I'm begging my dad to go with us to the dealership and to help us sell our Carola outright.

No comments: