It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-05-21

First time
I am about to write the check for my first mortgage payment. It is for more money than I've written in a long time. I have to write it every month now. That and the other expenses are close to too much. Nat and I have to budget more tightly than ever.
...
Ouch. I cannot find the envelopes. I'll have to mail it off tomorrow from work.

Yard
Nat and i worked in the yard some more today. I got all pissed off because I had gotten up in the morning and hit the yard with the weed-eater. I mean, I went to town with the weed-eater. I cleared the side of the house next to the lot. I went all around the normal parts of the house. I even tackled part of the jungle behind our house. It is amazing how fast you run out of gas using an electric weed-eater. I nearly went through a whole spool of line. What upset me was, I was done. I had it with the yard. Nat went and got a shovel and asked me to move some stupid bushes. I went back out and stomped around mumbled and griped the whole time. It was childish.
The bushes have been moved. I have no idea if they will survive. I put them over on the side of the driveway in an attempt to keep people from walking so close to the fence. While weed-eating, I noticed just how much trash has collected in that tall grass. It makes me sick. I'm not sure what to do, but I'll think of something.

No comments: