It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-05-26

American Idol
No, I did not watch it. My coworkers do. That is, they did. I'm sure they will again next season. Today I got to listen to a half hour conversation (off and on) about the show and all the people who either produce it or try out on it. Then there are the guest stars who perform along side the contestants. It is a sorted affair. I just don't get it. I'm not the target audience. Of course, I don't really watch much TV any more. I'm always on the computer or doing something around the house, that might include sleep.
I used to be afraid of not being up on the latest office target show. It was cool when it was The Simpson's. It just isn't the same when it is some goofy variety show full of amateurs.

Long Day
it has been an abnormally long day. Work was just plane hard today. I got some things done at the expense of some others. I chose which things got done today based on what I thought I could get don in the allotted time. That worked pretty well. I fear it is making me look bad on one of my tasks. I can't help it right now. I need to get some things that have been around fro a couple of weeks out. Those things on the back burner just plane needed doing. They were becoming more important.

Weed Eater
I inherited a gas weed eater. Actually, it is on loan from a buddy. I'm going to get it back in running condition and try to clear out the jungle behind the back fence soon. It was just collecting dust in a garage. It has more cobwebs than grass on it. I can't wait to try it out.
I've searched the web over and cannot find a downloadable manual. I keep running into this book, but it is not what I'm really after. I just want to know where to get an air filter and how to lube it.
I'll think of something.

No comments: