It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-04-29

More House
Sick
I was sick the whole day. I woke up with a headache and a dizzy feeling. By the time I saw the bullet hole, I was a mess and I could feel my heartbeat in my head. My eyes kept going cross and wouldn't focus. My ears hurt and kept popping.  With visions of aneurysms in my head (kind of literally) we negotiated to get the blinds back and some money to fix the window. I'm so glad I took the entire day off. I was a wreck, just like I thought.
We went back to the house after signing and at least covered the window up. The guy at Home Depot said we might be looking at $600 to $800 which is what we negotiated. Hopefully they don't have to pull out the whole frame because that will run into more money.
I'm really glad we had Kristin there. She and her mom can play hardball pretty well.
Utilities
Well, I just got off the phone with the phone company. They have a service that helps you switch over your electricity and other utilities as well. Nothing gets done until Tuesday and Wednesday. That works for me. The alarm is still active under the other lady's name until then. Good deal.
I'm going to give TXU energy a try. Some of my friends tried it and say it isn't bad. It is not as much savings as I had hoped, but they don't make you sign up for multiple years. I like that.

No comments: