It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-04-26

Haircut
Nat got a cute hair cut. I will have to get a picture up. She was browsing Craig's list and stumbled across a cool hair place called Toni & Guy. She got a really cool hair cut for nothing. They do training on Tuesday nights and you can get in for free if you are willing to be experimented on. Fortunately, things have worked out.
She was on Craig's list very early in the morning last night when she noticed the post. She called that moment and got the appointment. The lady was surprised to get a response that quickly. We also got a bunch of free cardboard boxes off Craig's list. We will probably get a dog off the site as well. I remember hearing about the site years ago. I've never gotten anything off of it before. I would not have thought to get a free haircut from a web page.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Kelly, you did not pay attention to what I said. (You were on the computer when I was trying to talk to you.) It was not training, it was a refresher...kind of like a weekly quiz. Not just anyone can show up and get their hair done. You have to asked and invited. Since I responded I (and was chosen out of a number that responded) I was invited. Granted it was a wonderful experience for me. I do not want everyone to think that they can just walk into a Toni & Guy Salon and get their hair done for free, ever.
Thank you for liking my hair.