It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-04-17

Glasses
I was looking for cheep glasses and stumbled across Zenni Optical.  I was doing a search on Google for glasses and found a few places. You know, I've gotten where I completely ignore the Google adds at the top of the page. I naturally skip them. This time, I was having a hard time finding what I wanted. and clicked on the ad. At first glance, they don't look bad. I like the prescription interface. It makes me nuts clicking on the ad though. If I buy from them, I'm going to make sure to go straight to their site and not use anything tat will encourage the ads. I'm just mean like that.
Every other place I looked either had some specific type of glasses or goggles they were selling or were very proud of their 2% discount. I cannot vouch these guys. I have not tried to buy anything from them. Just because they were on Google ads is no reason to think they are a better deal. I have no idea if Google does any checking or not. I want to give them a try though. I found a frame that looks promising. I have my prescription around here somewhere.

No comments: