It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-04-27

Day
Nothing worked at work. I had to fix things that I thought were working today. Nothing too major. I am taking tomorrow off to take care of the house stuff. It is either ours tomorrow at around 11:00 or so, or I tell them all to go to hell and walk away with a vow never to own a house.
The system is set up to rip you off. I'm going to pay out over half a million dollars for this house over the next 30 years. It makes me sick that it is so frigging hard to get a loan. If the insane woman we are buying the house from doesn't cough up her part of the home owner association fee, I may actually just walk and sue them for violating a signed contract. I'll have to wait and see how I feel at the moment.
Nat has done all the work on this house thing. She found the house. She found the insurance. She did the legwork. I have to call in tomorrow on the phone, electricity and whatever else. Our realtor counted cable as a utility. That's funny. I cannot imagine living without electricity or water. The phone is on my optional list. Cable, however, is still a luxury to me.

No comments: