It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-11

Week 1
No post yesterday. I was too busy. I had to work until 6:00 like normal. We took Elle over to my parent's place in Missouri City. We ended up staying there for a while. Nat was proud that she was in fact able to turn the car around in the top part of my parent's driveway. She has wanted to do that for a while.
Nat is not feeling well. She has had a cold ever since her brother came over before last weekend to check his email. He was laughing all over her keyboard and mouse. Now she has been down for a week. She still has the cough, but I can tell she is feeling a little better because she yells at me more now. Before she was just sleeping all the time. (I'm going to get it for that one.)
There are a couple of things I need to get done for work. I need to figure out how to get Java to work on my work machine. I need to get a better mouse pointer on my home machine. I need to learn all about RPM. All I want to do is relax and surf the net for a while. It makes me sick. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm also recovering from a job at actually challenges me. It is going to take a wile to get used to that. It feels like a sore muscle that needs to be exercised. It is awesome.
Yes, I'm sitting here writing in my blog.

No comments: