It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-26

Domino

Domino
Bad place to be. When you freeze frame the shot, it looks like everyone is standing around. Now, I know why they had so many bouncing around shots in the movie. It really gave it a sense of action.

Domino
This is a publicity stunt shot. Goofy and planned. It was supposed to look that way.

Domino
This is a much better shot that is in the middle of one of those cuts that this movie has all over it. I tell you, it makes capturing a frame more interesting.

Domino
It took me ten tries to get this screen shot. The camera kept wiggling around. Those are supposed to be monkey skulls on the bottom of the windshield. It makes sense that a bunch of bounty hunters would travel around in an RV. I hope they don't have many stealth jobs.

No comments: