It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-02-18

Day
I woke up today with a stiff back. Actually, I tossed and turned all night with it. It happens every time I change my seating in front of the computer. With the new job comes some new posture. We use dual screens and of course, I have to stretch a bit to get to the right hand screen because I sit so close to the monitors. I'm surprised it took this long for the back ache to show up. I need to raise my monitors up a bit at work. I may have to find some old C++ books like I use at home. If I had the money I would get another set of small metal shelves like I used to use at the house. Those are $50 or so. It might be a while. There is a gentleman who makes risers at work who might be bribed into making one for me. I'm sure I'll let y'all know how it goes.
Nat and I are off to a movie in a bit.  It is a who-done-it about a kidnapped child. I'm looking forward to the BLT and a glass of beer.
Nat and I had a nice talk earlier. We covered some of those topics only people who have been in a relationship for sometime cover. It was good to get things out. That kind of thing should happen more often.

No comments: