It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-01-04

Remember
I just took one of those little online test tings that asked "what event do you most remember?" Well, there are so many.
* I remember eating dog food from a bowl before I could walk.
* I remember walking across a heater vent and burning my feet when I was three.
* I remember the first time I took a shower in PE class.
* I remember taking a walk down the bayou near my home some time during middle school and taking a bunch of pictures with my old Canon AE1.
* I remember crossing a frozen lake in Missouri City Texas. Not many people can say that.
* I remember a fight in the locker room in high school where one guy really wanted to kill the other. I tried to get to the coach's office before the fight broke out, but I didn't make it. I could have.
* I remember sitting in the high school library where we just happened to watch the shuttle Challenger launch because we were working on a project.
* I remember camping on the Guadalupe River with some CB friends and enjoying life down the rapids.
* I remember crossing Highway 59 on foot to call a tow truck in the middle of the night because Marble and I nearly drove the car into a lake on the day before Christmas Eve.
* I remember 9/11. I was in a meeting with some people out of state. Everything started happening slowly and built up.
I'm not sure what single events of the wedding and meeting Elle will stick in my head. I suppose I'm still too close to those to know how time will filter them.
What do you remember?

No comments: