It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-01-31

Jen's Newsletter

... I'm looking forward to playing at a couple of great venues in the next two weeks.  This Friday, Feb. 3, I'll be at Main Street Crossing (111 Main street, Tomball) from 8:30p-12a.  It's their Texas Hold 'Em Poker Night, but you don't have to play.  Just come, have a coffee or a beer, relax and listen.
On Feb. 10, I'll be up on stage with three excellent musicians, Lena Shammas, Dan Ennis, and Michael Pope, at JP Hops House.  We start at 9:30p.  JP Hops House is on Highway 6, one block north of Westheimer.

I've been worried about Jen. I checked her web site's calender a couple of weeks ago and nearly gave her a call to give her some words of encouragement. It turns out I was 100% off. She was just gearing up for a busy year. Go Jen.

No comments: