It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-01-04

Day
Meeting
The meeting went ... "eh". I'm not sure how else to put it. It was twenty minutes long. We discussed my implementation for the next year. That means, how much of my time is allocated. The boss wants to to that kind of thing quarterly. That sounds fine with me. I'm pretty much satisfied with working where I do. As long as I'm learning things I feel pretty good about it. I just hope the new position will involve a bit more programming and teamwork.
Dinner
We went over to Mike and Ronnie's place last night for a great meal and a good time. Elle and Ben played, or is it fought over every toy in the house. We had to rein them in a couple of times. They are kids after all.
Home
I'm home now. It feels so good. I think I've found what I was missing all this time.

No comments: