It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-01-22

Day

SG1 snap

I'm watching SG1 on my computer. Elle is, being three all over the place. Nat is asleep because she isn't feeling well. It is raining outside. Not that it makes much difference really. I'm still in knots over the new job. Trust me, I've heard all the stories about my new boss. He is not what worries me. I hope I'm up to the task. I hope my old job has not tainted me to the point that I can't do an honest day's work any more. I suppose that fear is a good thing.
I'm trying to think of something else to say. There is really nothing going on. I wanted to call some friend's of ours to go out for lunch, but Nat wanted to go back to sleep. So, I'm writing a blog and watching borrowed shows.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Stop worrying, you'll be fine. What do you do all day at your current job? Goof off?

Start reading up on linux, bash scripting, TCL/TK, and ways to script and test in the windows environment. (Which I know little about.)