It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-01-30

Day
I had a busy day at work. It felt good. I made a list of my rolls and responsibilities. That felt good too. I know I left some things out and the list was long.
I'm in the middle of a bunch of knowledge transfer. It is so very interesting. I love it. Not that I'm leaving or that any one else feels stupid or anything. I love it because it shows me that my time at the current company was at least spent learning things. I did some good and now I'm moving on. That is the way it works I suppose.
I came home and crashed on the living room floor. Elle was in sleeping with Nat. I ended up cooking some chicken for Elle. I just asked "How is your chicken Elle?"
She said "Hot." I couldn't help but laugh out loud. That is too cute.

No comments: