It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-08-02

Salad
I've been eating these freaky salads for lunch lately. My office has a cafeteria and a not too frightening salad bar. Here is what goes on my salad on an average day.
  • lettuce (Got to start somewhere.)
  • Mushrooms (Just a couple.)
  • Broccoli (I like fresh raw broccoli.)
  • Green olives (I like green olives.)
  • Black olives (I like black olives, but not as much as green olives.)
  • Peas (Yes, peas, I like peas.)
  • Corn
  • Carrot slivers
  • Fruit (They have random chunks of fruit available. I normally grab some.)
  • Cottage Cheese (It is there, I grab some. It is pretty good smeared all over other stuff. It tastes pretty good on broccoli oddly enough.)
  • These stringy crunchy things.
  • A dash of feta cheese (For a kick.)
  • One boiled egg. (I could eat a bowl full of boiled eggs some days.)
  • All drown in Italian/vinaigrette dressing. (I try to miss the cottage cheese.)
It is kind of hard to look at. I just pile everything in and prey. I should have taken a picture for posterity. I hope there is nothing too strange on that list. I don't know if this is any more healthy than say a chilly cheese burger. I like it and it is thick with vegetables. It is also $5.00 for a large salad (I load it down too) and a drink.

No comments: