It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-08-28

Light Weekend
We tried to get the old printer hooked up to my computer instead of Nat's. We got her a new printer ($22 at Target.) The old printer only works on one page at a time. I installed the driver, but every piece of software installed without prompting. I hate that. I had to uninstall. By the time I got the printer installed, Nat had already printed the map that we needed. Then, we left it on the table.
Elle keeps getting scratched by the cat. She won't leave him alone. She chases him around and gets up in his face. I can't blame the cat. I wish she would just stop.
It has been beautiful weather. We got rain last night that came out of nowhere. I'm convinced it is a result of the hurricane in the gulf. It was very windy and plenty of rain. At first glance I thought it was just a surprise thunderhead. It lasted most of the night. There was tons of lightning as well.
The rain came while we were visiting Mike and Ronnie. I hadn't been out there before. I like their place. Their neighbors are loud, but they run a nice place. We didn't leave until after 1:00 in the morning. I'm not going to tell you how Nat said she wanted to leave.
Right now Nat is on her computer playing a Flash game. She tells me her high score every couple of games. I'm watching SG1 reruns on my computer and typing my blog. Elle is watching a movie (Cheaper by the Dozen) in the living room. Tiger, the cat, is asleep in the living room dreaming of how to get to the new rat. Our new nameless rat is in the master bedroom awaiting attention.
I'm chatting with Ken about business and wedding stuff. He is busy Tuesday. Josh is busy Monday. I'm free most of the time. I wish there was an easier way to make this stuff work. Those guys are impossibly busy. It is so difficult starting up new a business. this is what is happening with both of these guys.
More tomorrow, maybe

Update:  Nat says she set it on my table after we got back from the trip and we left at nearly two in the morning, not just after one.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

The comment I made to get Kelly to leave Mike's and Ronni's (at 01:42) was, "Honey, remmeber the way I felt earlier...I feel that way now." He gave me a blank stare in return. So I responded with, "Honey, I am horny." Well, it worked. He jumped up off the couch shook hands goodbye and got in the car. I followed him giving hugs and then leaving. Mike couldn't stop laughing at Kelly's reaction to my comment.