It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-08-07

Behind the scenes
The Texas Renaissance Festival (fair) is a magical place. When you walk through the doors, you loose track of time. The people who put it together do the most wonderful job. I've been to the fair many times over the last thirty years or so. Every single time I've gone it has been a good experience. The only times I've had any kind of trouble, it has been because of factors outside of fair that I brought in with me. Usually women.
Today I saw a glimpse of the other side of the pseud. We went to the grounds today to get a walk through of what is going to happen during the wedding and to get a general pep-talk. They have been doing this for several years. They seem to have the system down. During the tour, I got to view the dressing rooms. They are straight to the right of the entrance. You walk through the wall to the other side. To the place on the other side. A place a bit closer to reality.
Now, I'm all excited. I can't wait.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

I've heard of this called Ren "Fair" only by people who are enthusiasts. What's the background on calling it a "fair" instead of a "festival?"