It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-30

Heath and Nickie
We got up early today. It is a good thing Nat was already up when my alarm went off because I slept straight through it. We got up early to go to Heath and Nickie's wedding. It was beautiful. I will get the pictures up as soon as I can. It was the first set of real pictures I took with my new Rebel XT. Some of the pictures taken with the telephoto zoom are too soft for my liking. I read this is a symptom of those lenses. If you  don't get a fixed focal length lens, you can expect that sort of thing.
Heath and Nickie were the best looking couple there. They looked happy. They looked like they will make it work. There were a bunch of people there. It was a big wedding. I met people I haven't seen in years. There were many folks I didn't know. It was fun. I don't know half the people in the crowd.
It felt good going to a wedding with a date. How offal is that? It is self centered. Nat was wonderful. She looked wonderful. She seemed to have a good time. Not only that, but she let me run all over the place taking pictures. That was very kind of her. All in all it was a great day.

No comments: