It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-22

George Carlin Radio
Who would have thought old Georgy would have enough material to have is own internet radio station. Well, you can't tell me that there is anything you can't find on the net if you just look. This is just one of the little things that keeps me from climbing a tall building and pitching pennies until I'm dropped by a sniper in a black helicopter.

Donation Button
I finally bit the bullet and added the donation button to the right of this text. I've been threatening to do it for years. It would have taken all of five minutes if I hadn't blundered down the wrong documentation path the first six times. The money goes straight into my pocket. You will receive nothing in return except the satisfaction of knowing I will piss the money away on frivolous crap like food and shelter for my family.

1 comment:

Shanshu said...

You. Rock.

I love George Carlin, and I had no idea there was a way for me to listen to him while I am at the office.

You just made my afternoon. Thank you!