It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-31

Day
Got up kind of early. Nat went out and did wedding stuff all day. I stayed home and watched Elle. I felt like crap, so I actually got some sleep on the couch while she watched movies. I ended up missing the Simpson's again. I ate some pizza earlier and started feeling bad after that. It wasn't like a stomach pain, it was just a feeling of weariness and being kind of under a weight. After Nat took Elle to get something to eat a bit ago, I got up and drank a soda. Now I feel much better. I wonder what the heck it was?
Tomorrow is work. You know, having a family makes you appreciate the time you spend at work. That is sick, but true. Is it a good thing or a bad thing when you look forward to going in to work on Monday?
Some car keeps driving by with a bad water pump. Bad water pumps make a sound that is pretty distinctive. This one is so loud, there is no way the driver could not have noticed it. It upsets me when people let things break before even attempting to fix them. I'm guilty of this myself on occasion, but come on, that sound means something is wrong.

Podcasting
I've looked into podcasting. I don't have much desire in sifting through the centuries of crap to find the gems. I don't have an iPod, but I hear it will work with just about any MP3 player. I've listened to some streams on my computer and enjoyed most of it.
I've also thought about doing a podcast. I don't really have time for a regular schedule. I would much rather do some short videos of things that happen like the wedding yesterday. Reading the blog is difficult enough. My next mobile phone will most likely have a podcast feature so I'm not worried. Please, don't expect anything soon.

No comments: