It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-03

The day before the Fourth of July
It is Sunday. Nat has a headache. She feels bad. I ordered food from a Chinese place. General Tso's Chicken and some fried rice. Tomorrow we have a BBQ to go to. We get Elle back in the morning.

God hates me
I'm telling you, God hates me. I'm trying to get the ring tone download thing to work on my phone and it gives me an application error every time. I can't win. I have no idea why this piece of crap does it, but it turns the knife on my day.

2 comments:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Sweetheart,
You know as well as I do that it was not just a headache. I had a three day long migrane...now on four days. I was sick to my stomach, and I could not stand longer than just a minute or two without having to to be sick. I love you. I am grateful for everything you do for Elle an I. You just have a way of down playing others problems and issues while exagerating your own. The phone and computer are not really working together to ruin you. They are working under the palm pilot. It is controlling all of the plans to ruin you. The palm pilot is just jealous that you never use it like you do the computer and phone...so it has computer chipped (brain) washed the computer and phone into thinking that you are the enemy. But they are fighting it.

obiwanchunn said...

God and cell phones are not related. You can go to hell for inferring that.

(At least I hope they aren't.)