It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-26

Amateurs
I have had to deal with companies on the west and east coast before. I've ordered stuff and either had no trouble or needed to contact people and get things resolved. I did not have an appreciation for professionalism until I started buying things from amateurs on eBay and other points on the net. People let stuff slide. They don't return emails or phone calls. They don't care that they lied about what they had for sale. You cannot track them down easily. No one cares that you got ripped off. You know, there is really nowhere to go to resolve internet purchases. If you buy from another country, man, you are screwed.
Recently, Nat and I ordered a dress from a well known and linked web site. It took me threatening to sue them to get them to return my emails. From now on, I'm looking for a brick and mortar address before I order anything from any one. Typically, if I can find it on Amazon, I get it there, just because I trust hem a bit more. Trouble is, nearly every one beats Amazon's price, few beat the service.
Now, I have to hound people to give me information so I can pay them. Waiting in line to pay someone my money has always gotten on my nerves. Now, hunting people down to pay them has pretty much the same affect.

Jane Fonda can kiss my ass
Jane Fonda is embarking on a nationwide trip to denounce the war. Enjoy your freedom Jane. Please be sure to thank those soldiers who died for you to have the right to travel to friendly supportive clusters of liberals who will cheer your words against the protectors of said freedom. Thank the soldiers who will face an extra measure of danger because the enemies of the freedom you abuse. Remember as you soak up the attention that there is a soldier in another country, squatting in a hole, wishing to God that he could just go home. Remember, years ago, the same thing happened. You evil, self-centered, sole-less child.  hope you die and leave no legacy to do this again the next time our freedom needs to be defended.

No comments: