It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-02-22

Prick
This guy is accused of plotting to assassinate president Bush. I am a red blooded American. It pisses me off no end when people plot to kill my leaders. True, he has not been convicted of anything yet. The people in the court room don't need to laugh when the proceedings take place. This is a serious even. Do not insult me and my country. If you hate it here so much, put it in a blog!

Cool Forum Names I Want to Use

Some of these would double as good DnD character names.
YoyoGrenade
MartiansShmartians
whatcamaslacker
ugmabald
ScantRant
SirBitchAllot (drat, taken)

Time
I've been debating tracking my every waking moment in a calender for a couple of days or even a week. I mean everything. I might find out why I don't seem to get anything done. If I figure out how many useless hours I spend doing things that don't relax me or accomplish tasks I might straighten out my time line.
What has prompted this is a statistic I heard on BBC radio that 70% of children (asked in the UK) say they need a vacation. I have a theory that humans used to work more hours on a farm for example, but they were not required to perform as many tasks as we are today. Nor, were they asked to comprehend as much as we are today. This little experiment of mine won't prove much. I would, however, like to know where the hours are going.

No comments: