It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-06-16

Some days there just isn't anything going on. There are a bunch of news stories, but I get board with just posting news up here. I 'm sure you can go grab all the news you need, same as me. I'm trying to think if there is anything in my personal life of interest. The only stuff that comes to mind is boring stuff.

Productivity Tools
Some one should suggest that the company put in an internal web cam looking at the line in the cafeteria. This would prevent useless trips across the bridge (as we call it in this building) like the one I just took. It is a rainy day and every one eats at the company cafeteria. The lines are nuts. I even waited a half hour or so. I'll have to try again later. The web cam would work great in this situation.

Fight 93
Flight 93 is the one that crashed in Pennsylvania on September 11.  The commission running in Washington this past month calls Flight 93 a failed part of the plan. The article says there was a bunch of bickering amongst the terrorists on targets and dates. It turns out the 9/11 plan was basically a SNAFU from the start. The terrorists still managed to kill a bunch of influential people. Those tours were full of very high level insurance and finance executives.

No comments: