It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-06-24

SetiHome
Seti has a new client. I installed it. I'm not impressed yet. This is some open source project called BIONIC. I am not in the mood to upgrade. They will faze out the classic client. I just don't want to deal with it. I run SETI only because I need to leave my computers on and I hate waist. This client opens up the ability to run multiple projects. For example, SETI and the the old Genome project at the same time. One funny thing is, I heard about this project a long time ago. I wonder why it is only now going live. I don't understand academia. I don't understand open source projects. I don't understand business. I don't understand women. I don't understand God. I don't understand myself. I am not longed for this world.
I really should not write at night.

No comments: